Wide Variety of Top Quality Johnson Soil Augers
Different Types of Bucket Augers
Johnson Bucket Auger (Thompson type)
A highly versatile general purpose auger, especially effective in hard and dry soils.
These augers will drill into highly compacted soils with little difficulty.
- Standard-thread coupling
- Tough, High-Quality steel bail and barrel
- New Design high carbon spring steel bits
- Unbeatable and Unbreakable
Johnson Dutch Auger (Edelman type)
- Standard thread coupling
- Tough plate-steel head
- Machine stamped and formed
- Individually hand finished
Auger Handles and Extensions
- Standard thread coupling – fits all Johnson Auger Heads
- Strong Steel Shaft
Travellers T Bar
- Screws onto Extension rod to make T Handle
- Neat and Easy Transport and Storage
- Standard thread couplings
- Strong square-section rod to facilitate uncoupling
For Soil fertility sampling. This is the ideal tool for repetive sampling in arable ground.
This simple design enables you to force the probe into the ground and fill with the soil core. On extracting the probe and turning the sampler upside-down the soil drops into a bad attached to the end of the probe. You simply repeat this procedure for successive samples.
PO Box 30021
Fax: 086 593 1431
Cell: 082 922 3667